North Central, KS US
Ag Lender job in North Central, Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Ag Lender to join a strong and stable community bank in North Central Kansas.
What’s in it for you:
- Leadership support to accomplish your goals.
- An existing portfolio of agricultural customers to work with.
- Great work/life balance.
- Strong compensation and benefits package.
What you will be doing:
- Build, grow, and manage a portfolio of agricultural loan customers.
- Be the primary loan officer for the market.
- Participate in industry and civic activities and organizations.
- Other bank duties.
A successful candidate for this Ag Lender job will possess the following:
- Strong ability to read farm financial statements.
- Willingness to participate in community and industry activities and organizations.
- A want to live in North Central Kansas.
- A background, or connection and an appreciation for agriculture.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
Compensation: Willing to compete, range $70k to $100k
Desired Location: North Central Kansas
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Ag Lender job.