Oklahoma City, OK 73101 US
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced accountant that would like to be Controller and join a growing community bank in the Oklahoma City metro. This Controller position comes with the potential ability to move into the CFO role in time!
What’s in it for you:
- Leadership support to accomplish your goals
- Great work/life balance
- Future career opportunity to potentially move into the CFO position
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Positive team orientated work environment
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for directing the Bank's accounting functions.
- Manage all accounting activities including financial and regulatory reporting, general ledger, investment, interest rate risk, and liquidity.
- Manage month-end, quarter-end, and year-end.
- Prepare monthly financial statement packages and other financial related reports for the Board and ALCO.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
A successful candidate for this Controller job will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or finance
- Prior experience in accounting and/or finance
- An appreciation for community banking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
Compensation: Target range $85k to $95k
Benefits: Yes, strong benefits package
Desired Location: Oklahoma City metro area
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Controller job.