VP of HR
Nashville, TN 37201
VP of Human Resources
We are searching for a strong HR Leader with the knowledge, experience and energy to help establish the HR function from the ground up for a rapidly growing, PE backed, healthcare related firm headquartered in Nashville. This position will be a key part of the executive team and will have a significant impact on the future success of the firm as they grow.
What’s in it for you:
- You will have the chance to build the HR function from the ground up.
- Your will play a very important part in the future direction and success of the organization.
- You will have a "seat at the table" and be a key contributor to the executive leadership team.
- You will experience the thrill of being part of a rapidly growing, high energy company.
- You will have the chance to share in the success of the organization as it grows.
What you will be doing:
- Defining and executing upon the strategic HR vision for the organization.
- Establishing key HR functions and controls to drive compliance, performance and culture.
- Contributing as a key part of the executive leadership team.
- Organizing and directing significant areas including talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, learning and development and performance management
- Defining and monitoring key HR performance metrics and reporting on those to shareholders on a regular basis.
A successful candidate for this VP of Human Resources position will possess the following:
- 5+ years of HR leadership experience.
- A background in helping build an HR function from the ground up.
- Experience working within a high growth, fast paced organization.
- The ability to contribute as a key member of the executive leadership team.
- Strong communication skills and presence.
Compensation: Base compensation for this position is somewhere in the mid $100s plus bonus and equity.
Desired Location: Nashville, TN
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the VP of HR job.