North Central, KS
Career 1 Source is looking for an Ag Lender for a highly respected agricultural focused financial institution in north central Kansas. This is a great opportunity for someone that has strong credit skills and enjoys building relationships with farmers.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to join a highly respected established agricultural focused organization
- A portfolio of loan customers to manage
- A very strong benefits package that includes a defined benefit plan and a 401k
- Flexibility to do what you need to do
What you will be doing:
- Build, foster, and manage relationships with existing customers to learn about their operations to identify ways to help them
- Monitor and review agricultural loan portfolio to proactively identify issues and solutions
- Be a leader that mutually respects employees at all levels of the organization
- Participate in civic and industry events and organizations
- Additional company responsibilities
A successful candidate for this Ag Lender job will possess the following:
- Strong agricultural knowledge
- Credit experience preferred
- A want and enjoyment in building relationships with farmers
- Willingness to live in North Central Kansas
Compensation: Base target is around $80k, willing to adjust if needed.
Benefits: The company has a very strong benefits package including defined benefit plan and 401k with match.
Desired Location: The Ag Lender position is located in North Central Kansas.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Ag Lender job.