Albuquerque, NM 87101 US
We have been asked to help identify a strong Area Director to help lead a home health team based in New Mexico. This position is with an outstanding firm that has a passion for those it serves and that wants the best for its patients and its employees. If you have experience managing at least one home health office across a given territory and would like to be part of an organization that is truly making a difference in the lives it serves, this opportunity could be for you. Contact us today!
What you will be doing:
- Providing leadership and guidance for the office to which you are assigned.
- Serving as the cultural champion for the organization and helping recruit and retain key employees.
- Facilitating conversation between corporate headquarters and the local office.
- Helping strategically develop and implement new plans and ideas that will help enhance operations and the delivery of services.
- Ensuring compliance in all aspects and evaluating performance in line with key service metrics as defined.
A successful candidate for this Area Director position will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of leadership experience within the home health industry.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Compensation: Compensation for this position will include a base salary and bonus. The base salary will fall somewhere between $90,000 and $100,000.
Desired Location: Albuquerque, NM
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Area Director job.