BSA / Compliance Officer
North Central, KS
BSA / Compliance Officer Job in North Central Kansas
Attention experienced bank BSA and Compliance Officers! We’re currently recruiting for a BSA/Compliance Officer opportunity with a strong and stable community bank in North Central Kansas. This is an opportunity to join a bank that has a great work environment and culture!
What you will do:
- Develop, implement, administer, and maintain all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program
- Ensure a high level of compliance with the BSA/AML related laws and regulations, and internal policies
- Maintain an effective CDD/EDD risk rating and monitoring program to include initial and ongoing assessments, and review and analysis of unusual/suspicious account activity
- Conduct BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments annually or as needed with consideration to products, services, customers, and geographies that may present BSA/AML/OFAC related risks
- Annually collect and report data required for the OCC Money Laundering Reporting System
- Stay up to date on all BSA/AML/OFAC related rules and regulations
- Additional other compliance responsibilities
What you will receive:
- A strong and stable community bank with a fun and energizing work environment, especially in the compliance department
- Flexibility in scheduling to fit better with a busy family life
- Independence to make solid decisions for the organization
- Leadership and support to accomplish your goals
- A culture of industry and civic participation
- Strong compensation and benefits package
If you enjoy BSA/compliance in community banking, then please contact us today!
Job Keywords: Compliance, BSA, Bank Secrecy Act, AML, Anti Money Laundering, OFAC, Audit, Risk, CEO, Chief Credit Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Community Bank, Agricultural Lender, Ag Lender, Chief Credit Officer, Chief Lending Officer, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Finance, Credit, Underwriting, Underwriter, Sales, Executive, Accounting, Bank, Banking, Community Bank, Holding Company, Leadership, Strategy, Growth, Kansas, KS, career1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the BSA/Compliance Officer job.