Lawrence, KS 66044 US
BSA Officer - Northeast Kansas
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced BSA Officer for a bank in Northeast Kansas. This is an opportunity to work with an organization that is very involved in the FINTECH arena! This opportunity can be a remote work arrangement as long as the individual is willing to travel to Northeast Kansas when needed.
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to work for a dynamic company that is on the leading edge of FINTECH and commercial banking.
- A team orientated work environment.
- Leadership support to accomplish your goals.
- The opportunity to work for a company doing some really cool things!
What you will be doing:
- Develop, administer, and monitor programs that ensure the bank's compliance with laws, regulations, and rules governing operations and product offerings.
- Update and revise BSA, AML, OFAC and compliance policies and procedures and preparation of monthly BSA reports.
- Research federal and state banking laws and regulations; assist with their interpretation and implementation and align risk management practices with strategic goals and objectives.
- Recommend and assist in the development of improved bank procedures and controls which are indicated resulting from compliance reviews, internal audit procedures, or regulatory examination.
- Additional other leadership responsibilities.
A successful candidate for this BSA Officer job will possess the following:
- Prior BSA/AML experience in a bank.
- The desire to work for a company using leading-edge technology.
- A strong detail orientated mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Compensation: Willing to compete.
Benefits: This opportunity includes a good benefits package.
Desired Location: This position can be remote as long as the individual is willing to travel to Northeast Kansas when needed.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the BSA Officer job.