Wichita, KS 67201 US
Chief Financial Officer
We are searching for a strong, proactive CFO with at least 5 years of experience for this position in the Wichita Kansas area. It is a great opportunity to step into a strategic leadership role with an outstanding healthcare organization that is delivering exceptional care in the Wichita/South Central Kansas region. This is a fantastic position for someone with an exceptional background in all aspects of financial administration.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to be part of an organization that is truly making a difference in people's lives.
- The ability to help mentor and lead an exceptional team across a wide range of responsibilities.
- A chance to be part of the executive team and to have a direct hand in the direction and success of the organization.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package and a very strong focus on work/life balance.
What you will be doing:
- Serving as part of the executive team and helping to set strategic vision.
- Monitoring and guiding the financial performance of the organization in alignment with the goals and the vision set by the executive team.
- Reporting to the Board and the executive team related to financial performance and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Helping evaluate and strategize related to the performance of the existing lines of care and evaluating opportunities for new ways to serve.
- Managing a team of professionals across a wide range of areas and responsibilities.
A successful candidate for this Chief Financial Officer (CFO) position will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting with a Master's degree or CPA preferred.
- At least five years of financial leadership experience within an organization with a budget in excess of $10 million.
- An ability to provide input on the viability and success of different lines of service and to help assess opportunities and financial viability of new ones.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and success in leading cross-functional teams across an organization.
Compensation: Compensation is strong and based on skills and experience. It does include a base salary, bonus and a very generous PTO policy.
Benefits: You can expect a full benefits package with this position.
Desired Location: The Chief Financial Officer position is located in Wichita, KS.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the CFO job.