Chief Credit Officer
North Central, KS US
Chief Credit Officer
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced commercial and ag credit officer that would like to be the Chief Credit Officer of a growing mid-sized community bank in North Central Kansas.
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to lead and manage the credit side of a growing community bank.
- You will be a part of the executive leadership team of the Bank.
- Strong compensation and benefits package.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that wants to continue growing in new markets!
What you will be doing:
- Lead the oversight and administration of the Bank's loan portfolio on a continuing basis in order to prevent losses and/or improve overall quality of the portfolio.
- Review and ensure compliance with Bank loan policy and state/federal regulations.
- Establish and manage internal loan controls and written policies and procedures for Board approval.
- Mentor, advise, and train the lending team.
- Reviews commercial and agricultural loan requests and provides approvals and denials within established lending requirements.
- Chairs weekly Credit Committee.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
A successful candidate for this Chief Credit Officer job will possess the following:
- Prior experience in commercial and agricultural credit analysis.
- Prior management experience within the financial services arena.
- A strong desire to serve others in the workplace and in the community.
- Passionate about community banking and hungry to expand into new markets!
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- A want to live in North Central Kansas.
Compensation: Willing to compete
Desired Location: North Central, KS
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Chief Credit Officer job.