Chief Operating Officer
Wichita, KS 67201 US
Chief Operating Officer
We are searching for a key operations leader for an outstanding healthcare client based in Wichita, KS. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to step in and provide both strategic and operational leadership for an organization that is doing great things in the community. If you have a desire to join a collaborative organization where you can have a significant impact on the care and services delivered and play a key role in it's future success, this opportunity could be for you. Contact us today!
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with the Executive Leadership Team to set and drive organizational vison and strategy.
- Providing leadership, support and mentorship to drive high performance in areas such as patient access, experience, quality and safety. Also working towards objectives such as employee engagement, revenue enhancement, cost management, compliance and standardization of operations.
- Developing and fostering collaboration and cooperation between departments, divisions and leadership team members.
- Developing, measuring and reporting on key operational metrics and KPIs to help evaluate performance and drive results.
- Acting in the absence of the CEO.
A successful candidate for this Chief Operating Officer will possess the following:
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare, public administration, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years in senior leadership role(s); experience with outpatient clinic operations, workflows and processes strongly preferred.
- Excellent management, mentoring and supervisory skills. Ability to lead and inspire others to new levels of effectiveness and operational impact; comfortable with managing organizational change. Experience with change management methodologies is a plus.
- Strategic thinking and execution skills. Ability to anticipate and mitigate issues and risks; ability to quickly diagnose complex problems and execute solutions, with a systems focus. Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement experience preferred.
- Broad-based experience and knowledge of full range of business functions and systems including strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, data analysis, customer experience, technology, facilities management, human resources, compliance and legal affairs.
- Ability to relate well to people from diverse ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
Compensation: Compensation will include a base salary, a potential discretionary bonus and a very generous benefit package and will be commensurate with skills and experience. The salary range will fall somewhere between $120k and $150k annually.
Desired Location: Wichita, KS
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Chief Operating Officer job.