Chief Operations Officer
Southeast, KS US
Chief Operations Officer
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced operations professional to join a strong and growing bank in Southeast Kansas as their Chief Operations Officer.
What’s in it for you:
- Leadership support to accomplish your goals.
- The ability to work for an organization that values and takes care of its people.
- A strong team of experienced team members to lead, manage, and motivate.
- Strong compensation and benefits.
- The ability to lead the operations side of a growing and strong bank.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, manage, and motivate the operations side of a growing bank in Kansas.
- Collaborate with executive leadership team to facilitate expansion activities and potential acquisitions.
- Assess market conditions, customer needs, industry trends, technological innovation and competition to identify opportunities for growth and differentiation.
- Streamline processes and procedures to enhance operational efficiency, minimize risks, and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Foster a culture of compliance and risk awareness throughout the organization.
- Be a thought leader within the organization.
- Visit branches to obtain feedback from the field about retail team members, facilities, products and services, and the communities we serve.
A successful candidate for this Chief Operations Officer job will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field. An advanced degree is a plus.
- 8+ years of operations experience in the banking industry.
- Prior management experience.
- Strong understanding of technology in banking including bank core technology and IT.
- Able to effectively lead, manage, and motivate a wide range of bank team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive outlook and strong emotional intelligence.
Compensation: Willing to compete. All-in compensation around $185,000
Benefits: Yes, good
Desired Location: Southeast Kansas, flexible on location.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Chief Operations Officer job.