Chief Technology Officer
Wichita, KS 67201 US
Chief Technology Officer
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced and innovative Chief Technology Officer to lead the development and execution of the technology strategy for a growing community bank.
What’s in it for you:
- Leadership support to accomplish your goals
- The ability to develop and lead the technology strategy for the Bank
- An organization that is willing to invest in new technology
- A growing organization with a positive work environment
- Strong compensation and benefits package
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive technology strategy that aligns with the bank's business objectives.
- Lead the bank's technology team in designing and implementing reliable and secure technology infrastructure.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to drive innovation and identify new technology opportunities.
- Ensure that the bank's technology systems comply with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Manage bank's technology budget and vendor relationships.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technology trends and evaluate their potential impact on the Bank.
- Develop and maintain a strong cybersecurity posture, including developing and implementing cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the technology team.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the Bank's technology team.
A successful candidate for this Chief Technology Officer job will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 10+ years of technology leadership roles in the banking industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex technology projects and teams.
- Deep understanding of the financial services industry and the technology solutions used for banks.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security and regulatory compliance requirements for banks.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to think strategically and translate that into actionable plans.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
Compensation: Willing to compete.
Benefits: Yes, strong benefits package.
Desired Location: Wichita, KS
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Chief Technology Officer job.