Compliance / BSA Officer
Springfield, MO 64101
Compliance / BSA Officer Bank Job in Springfield, Missouri
Attention experienced bank compliance experts! We’re currently recruiting for a unique Compliance / BSA Officer opportunity with a rapidly growing community bank holding company in Missouri. This is an exciting opportunity as this organization has a very unique growth strategy!
What you will do:
- Develop, administer, and monitor programs that ensure the Bank’s compliance with laws, regulations, and rules governing operations and product offerings.
- Update and revise BSA/AML/OFAC and compliance policies and procedures and preparation of monthly BSA reports for the Board of Directors
- Responsible for oversight of the Bank’s audit plan, programs, and reports.
- Initiate internal audits to augment outsourced audits in compliance with the Bank’s internal control system
- Research federal and state banking laws and regulations; assist with their interpretation and implementation and align risk management practices with strategic goals and objectives
- Recommend and assist in the development of improved bank procedures and controls which are indicated resulting from compliance reviews, internal audit procedures, or regulatory examination
- Additional other leadership responsibilities
What you will receive:
- Independence to make solid compliance decisions for the organization
- Leadership and support from the CEO and Board of Directors
- The ability to structure and grow the compliance and audit side as you want
- A challenging work environment as the organization rapidly grows in a unique way
- Strong compensation and benefits package
- The ability to leverage technology to be able to live anywhere in the State of Missouri
If you want to be a part of something special, then please contact us today!
Job Keywords: Compliance, Audit, BSA, Bank Secrecy Act, Internal Audit, AML, OFAC, Examination, Regulatory Audit, Bank, Banking, Community Bank, Holding Company, Leadership, Budgets, Forecast, Missouri, MO, SAR, career1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Compliance/BSA Officer job.