Comprehensive Fraud Leadership
Kansas City, MO 64101
Comprehensive Fraud Leadership Opportunity
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced leader in enterprise fraud to join a premier bank in the Kansas City metro area. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact in the organization and it comes with a strong compensation and benefits package!
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to build something new
- Strong compensation and benefits package that includes a multi-tiered incentive plan
- Leadership support to achieve your goals
- Leading edge technological support to bring new ideas and technologies to the organization
- A strong and highly recognizable organization and brand
- A challenging role with an organization that focuses on continuous improvement
What you will be doing:
- Strategic oversight and leadership of fraud prevention
- Motivate and manage a team of fraud analysts
- Partner with other leaders to make sure appropriate technology and controls exist
- Educate and inform the organization from a risk perspective
- Other leadership responsibilities
A successful candidate for this Comprehensive Fraud Leadership opportunity will possess the following:
- Significant enterprise fraud related leadership experience
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- Exposure to a diverse mix of product channels
- Passionate about fraud and financial institutions
Compensation: The company is willing to compete.
Benefits: The comprehensive fraud leadership opportunity includes very strong benefits with a multi-tiered incentive plan.
Desired Location: This position is located in the Kansas City area.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Comprehensive Fraud Leadership job.