Custodial Assets Manager
Seattle, WA 98101
Custodial Assets Manager
Career 1 Source is looking for a skilled accountant with a strong financial statement, reconciliation and internal controls background. This position is a critical one for this healthcare related TPA and is one that offers high visibility organizationally and the opportunity to be part of a firm that is growing rapidly.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to step into a significant role within a growing, private equity backed firm.
- The opportunity for growth, both personally and professionally.
- The chance to be part of a high energy team that works well together and believes in the concept of work / life balance.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a GL and all related journal entries for the accounts assigned.
- Managing all core accounting activities for this part of the business including payables and receivables.
- Preparing financial statements on the assigned accounts.
- Leading internal audit activities and interfacing with outside auditors
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions and the move into a consolidated accounting structure.
A successful candidate for this Custodial Accounts Manager will possess the following:
- 3 - 5 years of strong accounting experience, preferably within the audit division of a public accounting firm and / or working as an internal accountant within an operating company.
- B.S. / B.A. degree in Accounting from a four year college or university.
- Strong command of core accounting functions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take leadership of the area of responsibility and be part of a small high performing team.
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel and financial analysis skills.
Compensation: Compensation is competitive and benefits are strong.
Desired Location: The Custodial Accounts Manager position is located in the Renton, Washington area.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Controller, Custodial Assets job.