Corporate Development Associate
Nashville, TN 37201 US
Private Equity Associate
We are searching for a strong Associate or Analyst with an interest in joining a growing private equity firm with over $1B worth of investments across the US. This is a new position to support the growth ahead and is with an organization that boasts an outstanding culture, a fantastic work/life balance and the opportunity to move up within the firm as they grow. The position will be remote initially but then may gravitate to a hybrid role as things progress. If you have at least two years of transaction advisory or related experience and are interested in joining a private equity firm that is poised for growth, contact us today!
What’s in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to join a private equity firm that is expanding rapidly across the U.S.
- You will have the opportunity to build your transaction-related skills and ultimately run deals on your own.
- You will be part of a strong, vibrant team that offers an outstanding culture and a compelling work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation and benefit package.
What you will be doing:
- Driving the modeling and presentation process related to new acquisition-related activities.
- Managing acquisition due diligence, including the evaluation of all financials and operational aspects.
- Helping maintain the acquisition pipeline within the company CRM.
- Keeping executive leadership up to date on the due diligence process and progress.
- Building and maintaining credibility and rapport with acquisition targets and business owners.
- Building your corporate development skillset and preparing for rapid advancement.
A successful candidate for this Corporate Development Associate position will possess the following:
- Two to four years of transaction (M&A) related experience.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Strong financial acumen and exceptional communication skills.
- The willingness to dig in and get your hands dirty in the details.
- An ability to work at pace, a willingness to travel, and a strong ability to multi-task.
Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience but will include base and bonus.
Desired Location: Nashville, TN. This position will start remote but will likely move to a hybrid role within the next 12 months or so.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Corporate Development Associate job.