Central, KS US
Career 1 Source is looking for a Credit Analyst or Ag Lender for a highly respected agricultural focused financial institution in North Central Kansas. This opportunity comes with a great team of long time Ag Lenders to learn from.
What’s in it for you:
- Ability to work with a great group of long time Ag Lenders
- Training, development, and many future career opportunities
- A low pressure work environment that values making relationships over sales
- A portfolio of ag loan customers to work with in time
- Additional future career opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Review farm financials and marketing plans
- Inspect farm operations
- Build relationships with customers and learn about their farming practices
- Team with experienced loan officers on customer credit requests
- Participate in various civic and industry events and organizations
- Other company responsibilities
A successful candidate for this Credit Analyst job will possess the following:
- Strong agricultural knowledge and background
- Willingness to live in Central Kansas
- Credit experience is preferred
- An enjoyment in building relationships with farmers
Compensation: Base salary target is around $70k, willing to adjust if necessary.
Benefits: The company provides a strong benefits package that includes a defined benefit plan and a 401k with a match.
Desired Location: The Credit Analyst position is located in Central Kansas.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Credit Analyst job.