Director - Wealth Strategy
Wichita, KS 67201 US
Director - Wealth Strategy
We have been asked to help a great client fill a very intriguing leadership position within their Wealth Management Group. This is Director level role where the successful candidate will oversee the Wealth Strategists who are focused on providing comprehensive wealth and retirement guidance for the cream of the crop clients of the group. If you have at least 10 years of experience managing comprehensive service teams within the banking, wealth management and / or financial services industry, this opportunity could be for you. Contact us today!
What’s in it for you:
- This person will be part of the executive leadership team and will play a critical role in the ongoing success of the organization.
- This person will have the chance to step into a well functioning, very experienced team of Wealth Strategists. No rebuild here. Just taking what is great and making it better.
- This person will join one of the most respected and successful financial organizations in the Midwest.
- The chance to work within an organization where employees and work life balance really means something.
- A strong compensation package and an even better benefits package.
What you will be doing:
- Providing leadership to a team of experienced Wealth Strategists.
- Participating at the executive leadership level and helping to craft the vision and strategy for the organization going forward.
- Serving as a connector and a relationship builder both within and outside of the organization.
- Staying abreast of industry leading delivery and service strategies to ensure an ongoing competitive advantage for the group.
- Continuing to build out the team as this group continues to grow.
A successful candidate for this Director of Wealth Strategy position will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is required. An advanced degree and / or a CFA or CIMA is preferred.
- 10 years of experience working within a Trust Company, Wealth Management Group, RIA, Brokerage House, Financial Planning Office or other related type of entities.
- 5 years of experience managing service teams within the same types of organizations.
- Extensive experience in fiduciary investment management services.
- Exceptional communication skills and presence.
Compensation: Compensation will be a combination of base, bonus and other related incentives. The targeted annual base compensation will fall somewhere in the mid to upper $100k with all in compensation ending up north of $200k.
Benefits: Our client offers a very generous benefits package.
Desired Location: This position will be in the office and will be located in Wichita, KS. The company will pay for relocation for the right candidate.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Wealth Strategy job.