Director of Demand Generation
Southeast, USA US
Director of Demand Generation
We have been asked to help identify a very strong, high energy, Director of Demand Generation for a great client of ours in the Southeast. This is a chance to focus on building and enhancing a demand generation engine that will help capture new market share within a $1B+, multi-local organization that is operating across hundreds of locations across the US. If you are a data focused, collaborative marketing leader with experience defining customer acquisition strategies and have a proven track record of ROI success, this opportunity could be for you. Contact us today!
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to join one of the most respective organizations of its kind in the US.
- The chance to lead all aspects of demand generation for a $1B+ company that has grown rapidly and will continue to do so long term.
- The ability to work with and lead a high energy, highly collaborative team within an organization that understands work life balance and the concept of having fun together.
- A strong compensation and benefit package.
- Significant opportunity for future personal and professional growth.
What you will be doing:
- Building and executing demand growth strategy for this rapidly growing PE backed company with locations across the US.
- Paying attention to demand trends and proactively developing strategies to take advantages of new opportunities whether that be local, regional or national.
- Utilizing best in industry data management tools to track and monitor results and to drive revenue and ROI.
- Managing a strong, effective internal team and building and maintaining relationships with key agency partners to help accomplish the aggressive goals that have been set forth.
- Serving as a key executive and team member within the marketing function and ultimately driving the success of the demand generation efforts for the organization as a whole.
A successful candidate for this Director of Demand Generation will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Masters of Business Administration or equivalent preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in digital and marketing, with a minimum of five years of direct responsibility for driving significant revenue growth through demand and/or performance marketing across paid and organic mediums, web, email, SMS, landing pages, social media, app, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience managing agencies and vendors as strategic partners to achieve high performance in growth initiatives.
- Experience with marketing measurement analysis and delivery for multi-location businesses with multiple business verticals and unit-level, regional, and divisional alignment.
- Demonstrated experience and strong record in building teams, and managing and developing people required.
- Experience working in retail or other similar industries with a strong digital growth arm required.
Compensation: Compensation will include a base salary and bonus dependent upon success. The range for the base salary will be somewhere between $140k and $170k annually and the bonus could be as high as 25% of salary.
Desired Location: This will be an in the office position and the preferred location will be Birmingham, AL.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Demand Generation job.