Director of Integrated Care
Wichita, KS 67201 US
Director of Integrated Care
We are looking for a Director of Integrated Care to lead the delivery of mental health, SUD and MAT services within a growing, well-respected, diversified health clinic within South Central Kansas. This is an exciting opportunity to come in and put your stamp on an existing program with a great team and you will have the opportunity to help envision and execute on innovative ways to provide care. If you are an LCSW, PsyD or have other related Masters degrees and have a desire to lead a team whose focus is providing care for those who really need it, this opportunity could be for you. Contact us today.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with the Leadership Team to implement and manage integrated care programs and services that align with the organizational vision and strategy.
- Developing and implementing integrated care protocols, policies, procedures, and organizational plans in order to achieve the objectives and programmatic goals of the organization.
- Establishing accountability systems and controls to ensure the practice of quality care according to standards and benchmarks set by the organization, licensing boards and funding agencies (e.g. clinical quality measures, productivity, patient satisfaction, etc.). Continually assesses all services, identifies problems, utilizes data to analyze and propose innovative approaches for solutions.
- Leading efforts in identifying, developing and participating in new, innovative opportunities to expand HH’s integrated care programs and services in response to identified needs in the community and in alignment with the mission, vision and strategy of the organization.
- Incorporating the use of evidence-based practice and appreciative inquiry into program development and improvement activities.
- Establishing annual volume projections and financial goals and actively uses benchmarking to high performing systems in similar areas of expertise to set annual targets.
- Developing the integrated care department budget, including staffing, support plan, and equipment needs projections as they relate to integrated care programs.
- Directing organizational-level system development and training programs related to de-escalation, trauma informed care and other best practices to support our integrated care environment.
A successful candidate for this Director of Integrated Care position will possess the following:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Psychologists (PsyD), and other Masters and above prepared Behavioral Health professionals are encouraged to apply. Must be licensed in the State of Kansas.
- Licensed Addiction Counselor certification is required. If not currently certified, must obtain certification within first 120 days of employment.
- Five+ years of related experience in the field of mental health or community program development. Professional knowledge and skills as a licensed Mental Health Clinician required.
- Three+ years of experience with supervision, management and/or leadership preferred.
- Knowledge of program planning concepts, principles and practices with a focus on building and maintaining a system of integrated care that supports patient/client needs.
- Ability to manage administration of multiple programs and sites assuring efficiency in service delivery and program communication.
- Ability to partner and collaborate across complex interdepartmental and interdisciplinary relationships, including working as part of a collaborative care team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with underserved populations. Knowledge of the cultural, social, and economic backgrounds of the diverse populations served and the impact of cultural values and beliefs on their health status.
- Clinical expertise in crisis intervention, skill in working with the mentally ill population, and with individuals undergoing acute episodes of psychiatric distress; skill in diagnosis and assessment.
- Familiarity with community support systems, health care and human service resources, court and police activities, etc.
Compensation: Compensation will be based on skills and experience and will include a base annual salary and a discretionary bonus. The range for the annual salary will be somewhere between $100k and $110K.
Benefits: Benefits are competitive and include a generous PTO plan and a great work/life balance.
Desired Location: Wichita, KS
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Integrated Care position.