Director of Revenue Cycle
Wichita, KS 67201 US
Director of Revenue Cycle
We have been asked to help identify a revenue cycle leader for a fantastic organization in South Central Kansas. This is the top revenue cycle role and will be responsible for managing a team of eight experts across a wide range of services provided. If you have a desire to be part of an excellent team within an organization that is truly making a difference in the lives of the patients it serves, this opportunity could be for you. Contact us today.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing effective billing and collection procedures, including coding, billing, payment posting, collections and denial management and working closely with other departments, such as coding and compliance, to ensure accurate and timely billing and coding.
- Providing technical expertise to ensure accurate billing including billing for new services and staying informed of regulatory, compliance and best practices for FQHC billing. Maintaining responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state, and local legislation pertaining to areas under span of control.
- Managing a team of revenue cycle staff, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Analyzing financial data to identify trends and areas for improvement in revenue cycle management and reporting to the Executive team on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Conducting regular audits and reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and identify any potential issues.
- Developing and implementing strategies to optimize revenue cycle performance and maximize revenue for the organization.
A successful candidate for this Director of Revenue Cycle will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years business office experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficiency in use of billing software applications and general MS Office applications.
- Experience working with eClinical Works preferred.
- Experience with working with all types of third-party payers (HMO, PPO, Medicare/Medicaid, etc.) and an understanding of FQHC billing requirements.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience and will include a bonus and significant other benefits. The estimated salary range for this position is between $70,000 and $90,000 annually.
Desired Location: This team and this position can by hybrid with one day in the office a week after an initial orientation period. The position is located in the Wichita Kansas area and the preference is to have someone living within easy driving distance of that location.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Revenue Cycle job.