Chicago, IL 60290 US
We have been asked to help identify someone with strong financial and analytical skills who would be interested in joining a rapidly growing healthcare related organization based in the northern Chicago suburbs. This is an opportunity to utilize your exceptional modeling and analysis skills to help drive and report on the ongoing performance of the company and the clients it serves. If you would like to be part of a company that is on the leading edge of healthcare and one that truly values it's employees and a work life balance, this is the opportunity for you. Compensation and benefits are competitive, and the role can be hybrid after an initial orientation phase. Contact us today to learn more!
What you will be doing:
- Analyze current and prospective client financial reports and prepare feasibility studies and pro forma forecasts.
- Extract data and develop reports from disparate systems.
- Create and distribute weekly financial reports timely and accurately.
- Aggregate and communicate cross-department and company metrics.
- Assist in monthly financial reporting and other ad hoc reporting.
- Support Salesforce implementation as needed.
A successful candidate for this Financial Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, or accounting from an accredited university.
- 2-3 years of successful financial or accounting experience, preferably with a Big 4 accounting firm, well-known consulting company or a private equity firm.
- Ability to work in a high growth, collaborative, dynamic, and client-focused culture.
- Knowledge of and comfort with technology and client relationship management software systems.
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office Applications, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Be articulate and have outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to live near or commute to the company headquarters in the northern suburbs of Chicago.
Compensation: Compensation will be based on skills and experience but will be a mix of salary and bonus. The range for the salary could fall between $75,000 and $100,000 annually.
Desired Location: There will be some in office work so any viable candidate will need to live near or be willing to commute to the northern suburbs of Chicago.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Financial Analyst job.