Financial Services Manager
Chicago, IL 60290 US
Financial Services Manager
We are working with a great client on the North side of Chicago. They are looking for a strong, financially focused Manager who would have the ability to help process over $85M in receivables from individuals across the country annually. This is a leadership and growth focused role where the successful candidate will come in, manage a team of five and help prepare the organization and the team for the growth that is ahead. If you have experience with high volume billing, receivables and / or collections, preferably in the health and / or fitness world and you have an interest in joining a company with a great culture that is growing like crazy, this opportunity is for you. Contact us today!
What you will be doing:
- Working with the VP of Strategy and Operations to help establish and implement procedures and KPIs and metrics to effectively manage the team and the function both now as as the company grows.
- Assuming responsibility for the team who will bill, collect, process and monitor the incoming fees associated with our services and help implement and execute the necessary price increase and or renewal changes that must be implemented.
- Helping evaluate, select and implement the payment management system that will be utilized to manage the process going forward.
- Overseeing the daily deposits of receipts for clients across the US.
- Serving as a key member of the operational leadership team.
A successful candidate for this Financial Services Manager will possess the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area of study.
- At least 5 years of strong accounts receivable, billing, collections or revenue cycle experience, preferably within a health or wellness setting.
- At least 3 years of strong managerial leadership experience.
- Experience managing related processing systems is preferred.
- The willingness to work in the office at least four days a week.
Compensation: Compensation for this role will include a base salary and a discretionary bonus based on company performance. The base salary will range somewhere between $80k and $120k annually.
Desired Location: This position will be located in Highland Park and, as mentioned, is predominantly an in the office role.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Financial Services Manager job.