Denver, CO 80012 US
We have been asked to help identify a strong General Manager for an exceptional, private equity backed, packaging/light manufacturing client of ours in Colorado. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is poised for rapid and significant growth. If you have a proven track record of leadership success within the packaging, manufacturing, or distribution industries and have a desire to be part of an excellent team offering significant opportunity and momentum, this is the role for you. Contact us today.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the rest of the executive leadership team to develop and execute upon a long term growth strategy, both organically and through potential acquisitions.
- Leading all operational aspects of the company including sales, finance, production, quality, supply chain management, and logistics.
- Driving revenue growth and profit margins by exploring innovative revenue streams and pricing strategies.
- Playing a key role as the face of the organization within the region and beyond.
- Serving as the cultural champion for the company through both organic and acquisitive growth.
A successful candidate for this General Manager position will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations Management, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Proven experience (7+ years) in a senior leadership role within the packaging, manufacturing, distribution, or related industry.
- Strong track record of driving growth, profitability, and operational excellence.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and integration processes.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate vision into actionable plans.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and budget management.
Compensation: Compensation for this role will include a base salary, the opportunity for significant bonus and potentially equity. The base salary will be commensurate with skills and experience and may range between $150,000 and $200,000 annually.
Desired Location: Denver, CO area
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the General Manager job.