IT Internal Auditor
Northeast, KS US
IT Internal Auditor
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced internal auditor that specializes in IT audits to join a strong and stable financial institution in Northeast Kansas!
What’s in it for you:
- Leadership support to accomplish your goals
- The ability to work for a strong and stable financial institution
- A team-based work environment
- Strong compensation and benefits package
- A hybrid work environment where you can work from home two days a week!
What you will be doing:
- Complete assigned IT - Information Technology audits and Sarbanes-Oxley testing in a timely manner
- Understand and document key internal controls, including the ability to discern strengths and weaknesses
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Internal Audit department
- Communicate effectively in writing audit reports and in verbal communications in meetings with auditees
- Other projects to support the business when needed
A successful candidate for this IT Internal Auditor will possess the following:
- IT Internal Audit experience
- Completion or a want to complete the Certified Information System Auditor designation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to travel when needed
Compensation: Willing to compete
Benefits: Yes, strong benefits package
Desired Location: Northeast Kansas
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the IT Internal Auditor job.