Inbound / Inside Sales Associate
Highland Park, IL 60035 US
Inbound Sales Associate
One of our great healthcare clients has asked us to help search for an Inbound Sales Associate to join their team. This is an excellent, ground floor, opportunity to join a company that is growing like crazy and that has had its best year ever this past year. The position will be responsible for helping manage and connect with inbound inquiries from potential clients across the US. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and verbal communication skills who is comfortable on the phone, is very detail oriented, and someone who understands the meaning of responsiveness and exceptional client service. If you fit these characteristics and have a desire to be part of a fantastic company and an even better team, contact us today to learn more!
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing firm
- The ability to represent the company with potential customers over the phone and to and have a real impact on the organization and the clients it serves
- The opportunity to be part of a great team in an outstanding location
- Excellent benefits and compensation package
- Significant opportunity for future growth
What you will be doing:
- Qualify and contact leads that are generated from inbound marketing campaigns and purchased lists
- Understand partnering decision criteria and demonstrate ability to persuade potential partners to move forward with the company in the business development process
- Conduct ongoing market research in tandem with outreach efforts
- Effectively address questions and concerns about partnering as well as convey the advantages of partnering with the company
- Leverage Salesforce to track discussion progress and follow-ups
A successful candidate for this Inbound / Inside Sales Associate will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in Marketing or Business Administration from a strong academic institution
- Organized, thoughtful and timely approach to sales lead response
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years sales, relationship management or marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Self motivated and coachable
Compensation: Compensation for this position will include base and bonus. Annual base salary will be in the range of $60k - $70k annually with an opportunity for an annual bonus on top.
Desired Location: This position will start as fully in office but could evolve into a hybrid role after an initial orientation/training period.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Inbound / Inside Sales Associate job.