Northeast, KS US
Career 1 Source is looking for a Loan Officer for a strong and stable community bank in Northeast Kansas.
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to work for a strong and stable community bank
- Leadership support to accomplish your goals
- Additional training and mentoring
- Ability to work with all types of loans, including Ag loans
- A great future career opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- Build relationships with existing customers to learn about their operations and identify ways to help them
- Originate a wide variety of loans including Ag loans
- Monitor and review loan portfolio to identify issues and solutions
- Participate in civic and industry events and organizations
- Additional company responsibilities
A successful candidate for this Loan Officer job will possess the following:
- Prior community banking experience
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Enjoyment building relationships across the community
- Past experience participating in various civic and/or industry events and organizations
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Compensation: The company is willing to adjust target compensation for the right person
Benefits: A strong benefits package is available
Desired Location: Northeast Kansas
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Loan Officer job.