Phoenix, AZ 85001 US
One of our great healthcare clients has asked us to assist in identifying a strong outreach / salesperson to help them spread the word about their services and capabilities to potential referral sources and patients across the Phoenix metro area. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor and to join a company with a fantastic reputation with the patients it serves and the employees on their team. If you have a background in healthcare related outreach or sales, would enjoy serving as the face of the organization across the Phoenix area, and would be excited about a compensation package that is uncapped and aggressive, this role could be for you. Contact us today.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to join a rapidly growing firm with an excellent reputation with both patients and employees.
- The opportunity to help build a market and make a big impact for patients and clients alike.
- An excellent compensation and benefit package.
What you will be doing:
- Attend in-person appointments and make outbound sales calls.
- Contact, follow up and convert leads, provided by the sales team leadership, to patients.
- Determine if potential patient meets eligibility requirements to receive services.
- Educate and inform qualified leads of the benefits available under the EEOICPA and RECA.
- Prepare documents and other written communication with assigned leads.
- Develop and maintain relationships with sources to identify potential patients.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish, including sourcing, assessing, and securing patient enrollment.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies throughout the sales process.
- Develop and maintain sales metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the sales process and identify areas for improvement.
A successful candidate for this Outreach Consultant position will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in Home Health and/or Department of Labor (DOL) programs.
- Telephone-based sales experience.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation: Compensation for this role will include both base and unlimited commission. The range for the base salary is $70k to $100k with uncapped commission paid on top.
Desired Location: Phoenix, AZ metro area
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Outreach Consultant job.