Payroll & Benefits Admin / HR Business Partner
Salt Lake, UT US
Payroll & Benefits Administrator / HR Business Partner
We have been asked to assist a great client of ours to help fill an exciting HR role for a private equity-backed organization in the healthcare space. This is an opportunity to support an organization that is growing rapidly across the US. If you are a strong HR Generalist and have a particular background in payroll and benefit administration along with broad, general HR skills and you would enjoy the opportunity to work across multiple entities and states, this opportunity could be for you. Contact us today!
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to join an organization that will be growing aggressively across the US.
- The chance to play a key role within the HR function across multiple entities and states.
- The opportunity to work for a company that is truly making a difference in people's lives across the US.
- The opportunity to travel periodically across the US.
- A competitive compensation and benefit package and the ability to grow both personally and professionally very quickly.
What you will be doing:
- Administering employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other ancillary benefits.
- Managing all aspects of payroll administration including calculating compensation and ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Supporting the HR Director as needed, including in areas such as employee relations, compliance and the development of additional policies and procedures.
- Serving as a cultural champion for the organization as they continue to grow both organically and through acquisition.
A successful candidate for this HR Business Partner will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years’ professional experience in a Human Resources specific role
- Ability to work remotely with the ability to travel as needed.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist or HR Specialist, with exposure to payroll and benefits administration, recruitment, and employee relations
- Knowledge of HR best practices and employment laws
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Detail-oriented and organized, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office Suite
- Experience with HR analytics and reporting tools is a plus
Compensation: Compensation will include base and bonus. The base salary will fall somewhere between $70,000 and $80,000 annually.
Desired Location: This position can be remote but the preference would be to have someone in the Salt Lake City area.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Human Resources Business Partner job.