Hutchinson, KS 67501 US
We are working on an exciting PT position with an outstanding organization located in South Central Kansas. This is an opportunity for a new physical therapist wanting to join a practice or an experienced therapist who is looking for the perfect place to call home. The organization we are recruiting for is employee focused, flexible as it relates to the combination of compensation and PTO and is a group that believes that work-life balance and a laser-like focus on patients are the most important things they deliver. If you are searching for a new opportunity in 2023 that will feel like home, contact us today!
What you will be doing:
- Evaluating and developing treatment plans for patients that have been referred to the clinic
- Performing daily therapy treatments with patients
- Communicating with the referring physicians related to care plans and progress
- Monitoring the treatment provided by PTAs, Aides, or Rehab Technicians
- Completing the necessary documentation
A successful candidate for this Physical Therapist position will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Level III CPR Certification
- Current Kansas Licensure
- Must pass a 40 hour on the job training schedule with appropriate testing
Compensation: Compensation is based on skills and experience. The employer is willing to get creative related to the overall cash / PTO package in order to find the best fit for any candidate interested.
Desired Location: South Central Kansas
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Physical Therapist job.