Central, KS US
Are you passionate about renewable energy and excited to make a meaningful impact in the field? We have been asked to help identify a key engineering team member for a leading-edge renewable fuel facility based in Kansas. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to the future of sustainable energy while enjoying numerous personal and professional benefits at the same time.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a position that will offer an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business on a hands-on basis.
- This organization is growing like crazy and is well positioned to be a leader in the renewable energy space for years to come.
- This organization truly believes in the value of their workforce and is constantly focused on ways to maintain their place as an employer of choice within the region.
- This company is forward looking and starting to think about leadership succession planning and this role will play a key part in those plans.
- Compensation and benefits are very strong!
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to design, optimize, and troubleshoot processes within the renewable fuel facility.
- Utilizing your engineering expertise to develop innovative solutions, ensuring efficient and sustainable production.
- Conducting thorough analysis, data interpretation, and process optimization to enhance overall plant performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and implement process enhancements.
- Playing a vital role in commissioning new equipment, monitoring operations, and ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives, driving operational excellence and maximizing productivity.
A successful candidate for this Process Engineer role will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – chemical preferred but other degrees with applicable experience will also be considered.
- Seeking 1-5 years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment in process engineering or a related technical capacity. Biofuels, chemical, pulp/paper manufacturing, oil/gas, or similar industry experience preferred.
- Strong team player with excellent leadership and communication skills, able to communicate effectively within all levels of an organization.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to identify and analyze problems, generate and evaluate solutions and make recommendations for changes
Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience but the base salary could fall anywhere between $75,000 and $100,000 but could be higher for the right person.
Benefits: Our client offers a full range of outstanding benefits to it's employees.
Desired Location: Central / South Central Kansas. The company is willing to relocate someone into the area under the right circumstances.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Process Engineer job.