We are ideally looking for someone with experience building a quality program within a manufacturing environment for this Quality Manager role. Metal fabrication experience would be preferred.
In this role you are managing and building out a quality department. You will not at this time be managing other quality professionals.
- Education – Associates degree in Business Administration.
- Experience - 3-5 years as an ISO 9001:2008/2015 professional, two of those years as a certified Lead Auditor, 3-5 years supervisory experience, two years utilizing lean methodologies
- Sigma six green belt would be helpful
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual will be required to use a computer and Microsoft Office (Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and Word). Learning EVO-ERP database software (Inventory and Manufacturing) will be required.
- Safety Training.
- Must be able to travel 5% of the time.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Quality Manager job.