Regional Director of Operations
Houston, TX 77001 US
Regional Director of Operations
We are searching for an exceptional, multi-site Regional Director of Operations to lead multiple clinics across a territory in the Houston, Austin, and San Antonio area. The position is with a well-established, well-respected, private equity-backed firm and we would like to find someone who thrives in a fast-paced, growth environment with strong financial and strategic operational skills. If you have successfully managed the performance of a region or territory within the medical or behavioral health field and would like to be part of a firm that is truly making a difference, this opportunity could be for you. Contact us today to learn more.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be part of a very well-respected, Texas-based organization.
- The opportunity to take responsibility for and ownership of a nice-sized territory that would include Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
- The excitement of joining a healthcare organization that is still growing and making a difference, even in today's challenging times.
- The ability to be part of a great team.
- A strong compensation and benefit package.
What you will be doing:
- Driving financial performance for multiple clinics across your defined region.
- Ensuring that your clinics are delivering "best in class" service for the patients and families they serve.
- Ensuring that your clinics are meeting all operational and compliance requirements on a daily basis.
- Strategizing and executing plans for growth both within existing clinics and new ones that could be opened.
- Serving as a champion for the mission, vision, and values of the organization as a whole.
- Collaborating with business development to actively manage key referral sources across your assigned territory.
A successful candidate for this Regional Director of Operations will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience managing a team in a multi-site setting.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence performance across a given territory.
- Excellent financial, budgeting, and analysis skills.
- The ability to travel within your territory up to 50%
Compensation: Compensation for this role is competitive and based on skills and experience. It will include a base salary and bonus based on success.
Benefits: This employer offers a full benefits package.
Desired Location: The Regional Director of Operations role will cover locations in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, TX. The preference is to have someone operating out of the Houston area.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Director of Operations job.