Hutchinson, KS 67501 US
We are seeking a motivated Senior Accountant with healthcare experience for an interesting role in the South Central Kansas area. This position will play a key role within the accounting function of the organization and will be responsible for reconciliations, journal entries, reviewing monthly financial statements, and other various projects and responsibilities as assigned. If you have five years of accounting experience, including two in healthcare, experience with WorkDay or other similar software packages, and a desire to be part of a growing organization with significant advancement potential ahead, this position could be for you. Contact us today.
A successful candidate for this Senior Accountant position will possess the following:
- Ability to research, understand, reconcile, and document complex balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ability to research, understand, and document complex journal entries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex financial challenges.
- Five or more years of finance/accounting experience, with two years of healthcare experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, or other related fields of study
- A CPA and/or MBA would be a bonus.
Compensation and Benefits: The base compensation range for this position is between $70 and $105. There is a bonus potential but it is discretionary and based on the overall performance of the organization.
Desired Location: The position is located in South Central Kansas and will be primarily in the office with some work-from-home flexibility after an initial orientation period. .
Career 1 Source has been focused on executive-level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for a referral that leads to a placement.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Senior Accountant job.