Senior Commercial Credit Analyst
Topeka, KS 66601 US
Senior Commercial Credit Analyst Opportunity
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced commercial credit analyst or underwriter to join one of the best banks in Northeast Kansas!
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to work for a strong Northeast Kansas community bank.
- Leadership support to accomplish your goals.
- An environment where career development is emphasized.
- The opportunity to work on a diverse mix of commercial credits.
- Strong compensation and benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Be a part of a high achieving team of community bankers.
- Analyze and underwrite a diverse mix of commercial and ag credits.
- Review proposed loan structures and assist with larger complex commercial loan requests.
- Meet regularly with leadership in a mentoring type of environment.
- Other organizational responsibilities.
A successful candidate for this Commercial Credit Analyst opportunity will possess the following:
- Strong background in commercial credit analysis and underwriting.
- A desire to achieve and continue moving your career forward.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good emotional intelligence.
Compensation: Willing to compete
Benefits: Yes, strong benefits package
Desired Location: Topeka, KS - commutable distance
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Commercial Credit Analyst job.