Senior Compliance Leadership
Wichita, KS 67201
Senior Compliance Leadership Opportunity
Career 1 Source is looking for an experienced compliance officer for a rapidly growing bank in Wichita, KS. If you enjoy a fast paced growing organization then this opportunity may be for you.
What’s in it for you:
- A positive work environment that is focused on continuous improvement
- Leadership support to achieve your goals
- Additional future career advancement opportunities
- Strong compensation and benefits package
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and lead the Bank's CRA program
- Manage compliance areas related to HMDA and Fair Lending
- Ensure that technology solutions for CRA, HMDA, and Fair Lending are being effectively utilized
- Conduct compliance reviews and provide employee training
- Other additional responsibilities
A successful candidate for this Senior Compliance Leadership opportunity will possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience in compliance
- Experience with CRA, HMDA, Fair Lending
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of compliance analysts
- Strong knowledge of banking laws and regulations
- Ability to train other employees and departments on compliance related things
Compensation: The organization is willing to compete.
Benefits: The Senior Compliance Leadership position offers a strong benefits package.
Desired Location: This position is located in Wichita, KS and the company is willing to relocate someone to Wichita.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Senior Compliance Leadership job.