South Central, KS US
We are looking for an experienced Personal Trust Officer to step into a well established portfolio of trust and wealth management clients in the South Central Kansas area. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fantastic team and deliver trust and wealth management services to high net-worth clients across the region.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to step into an existing book of well established clients.
- The chance to be part of an outstanding team with a great reputation in the industry.
- The ability to manage wealth management relationships without the pressure of building your own book.
- A fantastic compensation and benefit package.
- The opportunity to be part of an organization that understands the meaning of work/life balance.
What you will be doing:
- Providing sophisticated estate and investment management services to exceptional clients across the region.
- Managing long term relationships with high priority clients within the group.
- Providing technical support to the business development team as they are building relationships with new prospective clients.
- Participating in local networking events and building relationships with potential referral sources across the region.
- Joining one of the most well respected trust and investment groups in the area.
A successful candidate for this Trust Advisor will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- A JD with an emphasis in estate planning, trust and/or estate law.
- 2 to 4 years of related experience in, wealth management, trust or investment services.
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills.
- A strong desire to serve.
Compensation: Compensation is based on experience and does include the opportunity for bonus and an exceptional benefit package.
Benefits: This position provides full benefits.
Desired Location: The Trust Advisor will be located in Wichita, KS.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Trust Advisor job.