Trust Relationship Manager
South Central, KS US
Trust Relationship Manager
We are searching for a strong, outgoing, personable Trust Officer for a fantastic opportunity with a well established, very well respected Wealth Management group in the South Central Kansas area. This is an opportunity to step into an existing book of client relationships (no you will not have to build a book from scratch) and to help maintain and build those relationships going forward. If you enjoy serving clients within the wealth management / trust industry and you have a desire to work within an organization that truly values its employees and the clients they serve, this position could be for you. Contact us today!
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to step into an existing portfolio of clients as opposed to having to build your own.
- The chance to serve as the quarterback for key trust / wealth management relationship across the region.
- The ability to work within a very well respected organization where employees and work life balance really mean something.
- An exceptional compensation and benefit package.
- The opportunity for advancement as the organization continues to evolve over time.
What you will be doing:
- Serving as the main point of contact for all client contact, entertainment and account performance.
- Providing oversight for the ongoing day to day activities for each relationship assigned.
- Introducing other products and services to your clients as opportunities / needs arise.
- Working and communicating closely with the administrative team to ensure all client needs are met on a timely and accurate basis.
- Assisting the sales team with educating and closing new wealth management / trust prospects.
A successful candidate for this Trust / Wealth Management Relationship Manager position will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, sales or other related fields.
- At least two years of experience managing investment, trust, or wealth management relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills on all fronts.
- The ability to work well within a team setting.
- An ability to understand and effectively communicate financial market and performance information.
Compensation: Compensation for this position will include a base salary and the opportunity for bonus.
Benefits: Includes a very generous benefit package.
Desired Location: South Central Kansas
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Trust Relationship Manager job.