VP & Risk Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK 73101 US
VP & Risk Analyst
We have been asked to help identify as strong financial institution VP & Risk Analyst for a great bank based in the Midwest. This is an excellent opportunity to help build out a strong Risk Management team as the bank continues to grow. If you have experience developing and administering a Risk Management program within a large financial institution and you are looking for an opportunity for both personal and professional advancement, this position could be the one for you. Contact us today!
What you will be doing:
- Helping develop and administer the Risk Management Program for the bank as a whole.
- Helping develop and administer the Model Risk Management Program and present the Model Risk Management report.
- Develop, implement and administer the Third Party Relationship program.
- Prepare executive summaries for all of the risk management reports.
- Assist with managing the corporate insurance program and coordinate it with Risk Management.
- Manage submission, monitoring and collection of insurance claims.
- Present the Insurance Program report.
- Administer the Company Vehicle policy and guidelines.
- Assist with administering the Document Retention Program.
- Assist with sustainability analysis and response, and preparation of the Sustainability Report.
- Assist with planning and preparation for added regulatory requirements that result from growth.
A successful candidate for this VP and Risk Analyst position will possess the following:
- 5 to 10 years of related experience. CPA preferred.
- Experience should include auditing banks or working in the banking industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience with processes and internal controls.
- Excellent communication and technology skills.
Compensation: Compensation will be a combination of base and bonus. The range for the base compensation will be between $130,000 and $180,000 with the actual number based on skills and experience.
Desired Location: This is an in the office position and will be located in the Oklahoma City area.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the VP & Risk Analyst job.